Maintenance-free, Durable and Sustainable
This Recycled Mixed Plastic Reinforced Footpath is the ideal deck solution for areas in need of a fresh look and a robust, hard wearing, waterproof material that can support heavy weights and hard impact.
Some ideal uses include:
- Balconies, Patios, Seating and Pedestals
- Staircase Construction and Bridge flooring
- Beach, Forests and Moor Walkways
- Landing Stages, Fishing and Swimming Platforms
- Locks and Canoeing Facilities
- Slip and wakeboard facilities
Unlike wood, Recycled Plastic does not rot, warp, crack, splinter or chip, and is impervious to moisture.
The reinforced metal bar that runs through the centre of each Decking plank ensures even greater rigidity and stability of the already Robust Recycled Mixed Plastic Material.
As with wooden decking construction, it is always important to take into consideration the rate of thermal expansion and contraction. Click here for advice on working with Recycled Mixed Plastic
, or please do not hesitate to contact us here.How to Install Recycled Plastic Decking