Interlinked Octagonal Porous Paving Slabs
Designed for fast drainage, these interlinking octagonal recycled plastic flags or slabs will last a lifetime.
Water drains not only between the paving blocks but this version also has several slots to allow additional drainage where necessary.
The slabs hook together conveniently forming a stable series of reliable connections over a wide area.
They are quick and easy to lay even by a single worker, and can be lifted and reused repeatedly if a change is desired.
They are 100% recycled and recyclable, UV protected against fading in direct sunlight, and highly resistant to most chemicals.
Capable of supporting up to 3000kg they can be used for a wide variety of applications including:
- Parking – carries up to 3000kg – test sheet available
- Temporary or occasional access roads
- Yard flagging instead of wood decking, concrete, stone flags, grass or Asphalt
- Patio paving
- Shed and garage flooring
- Special events and storage areas
- Temporary flooring in tents etc.
- Walkways – will not rot even in wet areas
Also available as solid flags without slots in both brown and grey.