Maintenance free wood
Do yourself a favour. The next time you want to make something that will be outside and continually exposed to British weather, use recycled plastic wood.
We use this particular profile to make raised beds and planters.
The construction and building industry use or for general use where a wood appearance is preferable, but the durability of plastic is needed.
Our recycled plastic wood has the aesthetics of wood but all the advantages of plastic.
- It never rots, so no toxic preservative or painting is ever needed
- It doesn’t absorb moisture and is therefore immune to winter frost
- It doesn’t crack or splinter, so little hands are safe from harm
- It is UV protected so doesn’t fade and the colour is added during manufacture and will never need renewing
- It’s hygienic, as there is no grainy fibre for bacteria to hide in and you can disinfect thoroughly if needed
We think the maintenance free character of this product makes it the ideal replacement for wood.
The more of it we use the more waste plastic is kept out of landfill.
We need your help to grow this business and help the planet recover from the damage caused by our consumption of carbon fuels.
Production of recycled plastic is much less energy hungry than producing virgin plastic and produces 250% less green house gas in the form of carbon dioxide.
So help the planet and help yourself with a product that will save you time and money – minimising your maintenance and replacement costs for outdoor garden products
and anything else where wood is normally used in damp or wet conditions.