Stokbord is a high standard, robust, tough and durable recycled board. Made from 100% recycled plastic (LDPE).
Popular uses for Stokbord include:
- Storing grain
- Pens for sheep and pigs
- Recycled plastic gates
- Boards for partitions
- Trough lining
- Stores for containing grain
- Animal Feeders
These are just a few applications for Stokbord. As one of the UK’s leading recycled products it offers significant advantages over traditional wood.
Once installed it comes with the following benefits:
- Highly cost effective compared to wood.
- Chemical resistant
- Easy to fabricate
- Can be cleaned easily with normal household cleaning materials
- Can also be steam cleaned or use a water-jet
- Non toxic though most animals don’t chew recycled plastic
- Does not rot – water, frost, insect proof
- No painting or maintenance required
Stokbord is available in green coated and black. Sizes vary. Standard length – 2440mm x 1220mm, with thickness of 6, 9 or 12mm. Custom sizes available on demand.
The Weight displayed under the ‘Information’ tag is for ONE single Stokbord, NOT 10.