Interlinked POROUS Hexagonal Paving Blocks
Designed for fast drainage, these interlinking octagonal recycled paving slabs will last a lifetime.
Available both with and without additional drainage slots.
Water drains not only between the hexagonal paving blocks but this version also has several slots to allow additional drainage where necessary.
The slabs hook together conveniently forming a stable series of reliable connections over a wide area.
They are quick and easy to lay even by a single worker, and can be lifted and reused repeatedly if a change is desired.
They are 100% recycled and recyclable, UV protected against fading in direct sunlight, and highly resistant to most chemicals.
Capable of supporting up to 3000kg they can be used for a wide variety of applications including:
- Parking - carries up to 3000kg - test sheet available
- Temporary or occasional access roads
- Yard flagging instead of wood decking, concrete, stone flags, grass or Asphalt
- Patio paving
- Shed and garage flooring
- Special events and storage areas
- Temporary flooring in tents etc.
- Walkways - will not rot even in wet areas
Our recycled paving slabs are also available as solid flags without slots
in both brown and grey.Eco-Slab Brochure