Recycled plastic lumber - designed to last indefinitely
Once you have installed recycled plastic lumber you can forget it.
Never have to paint it or apply toxic preservatives.
It has no splinters, does not crack, suffer from frost damage or absorb water.
Recycled plastic profiles can even be immersed constantly in water without fear of rot or mould.
Even dry rot does not affect it.
This is the ideal alternative to wood.
50mm x 50mm x (L)3000mm
Advantages over wood:
- Studding in damp conditions
- DPC at foot of wood studding
- Corner fixing of raised beds
- General building use
- Maintenance free
- Does not rot
- Impervious to moisture and mould
- Requires no toxic preservatives
- No splinters
- Lasts a lifetime